New domain and blog

New domain and blog
Please head over to my new domain to view my blog and current projects

Thursday 12 July 2012

2W red LED bicycle light update

If you missed the first post about my modified bicycle light, take a look here

So I used my light last weeks at #moonlightmass and it was super cool. I got a few comments about how bright it is and I suppose it's not a great idea to use this light in a crowd of people. To be seen out on the road by cars, this light is great.


Here is a picture of the modified light mounted on the seat post with the battery pack and controller mounted in a box under the saddle.


Here is a quick video of the light in action.

There are still a few software changes that I need to do like complete the low battery indicator and I also want to add a few more light functions, but that will come when I get a chance.

Greg

1 comment: